- Learn about the program: The BioLINCC Handbook
- Request data and/or biospecimens from Open Collections
- Register a new biospecimen collection
- Explore publications associated with BioLINCC resources
- Review the BioLINCC methods paper to learn more about program background and developments
Search for Study Datasets and/or Biospecimens
From here you can search study description pages for studies that meet your criteria and request more information on available data and/or biospecimens. Enter keyword(s) into the "Search For" field below and check the boxes to indicate if you are interested in studies with available datasets, biospecimens, or with both. Leaving the checkboxes blank will return studies with either material type:
For a more in-depth search of all materials posted on this site, use the "Full Website Search" function located on the upper-right corner of this page. The "Full Website Search" will return links to all searchable materials, including posted PDF pages.