- Learn about the program: The BioLINCC Handbook (PDF - 2.2 MB)
- View the NHLBI Biorepository Guide to Building Biospecimen Collections
- Read about the establishment and development of BioLINCC
- Register a BioLINCC Account, enabling you to request resources
- View the NHLBI Biorepository video: NHLBI Biospecimen and Data Repository Program: Advancing Medical Research
- Learn about the results of the first 6 years of BioLINCC
Search for Study Datasets and/or Biospecimens
Featured News - 1 Item
New information regarding secondary data and/or biospecimen analysis funding opportunities from NHLBI, NIDDK, and FDA has been added to the funding opportunities page. These NIH Exploratory (R21) grant funding opportunities may be applicable to research using BioLINCC resources. Additionally included is an NHLBI released Notice of Special Interest (NOSI) on Data Science R01 applications. Please see the funding opportunities page, which includes links to the NIH grant announcements, for more information.
A new study, Childhood Obesity Prevention and Treatment Research consortium (COPTR) Now Everybody Together for Amazing and Healthful Kids (NET-Works); Growing Right Onto Wellness (GROW);…
The Investigating HIV-Associated Lung Disease (INHALD) study has been posted to website as a non-BioLINCC resource for biospecimens and study datasets.
For more information:
A new study, Childhood Asthma Research and Education (CARE) Network Trial - Montelukast or Azithromycin for Reduction of Inhaled Corticosteroids in Childhood Asthma (MARS), has been post…