- Learn about the program: The BioLINCC Handbook (PDF - 2.2 MB)
- View the NHLBI Biorepository Guide to Building Biospecimen Collections
- Read about the establishment and development of BioLINCC
- Register a BioLINCC Account, enabling you to request resources
- View the NHLBI Biorepository video: NHLBI Biospecimen and Data Repository Program: Advancing Medical Research
- Learn about the results of the first 6 years of BioLINCC
Search for Study Datasets and/or Biospecimens
Featured News - 2 Items
New information regarding secondary data and/or biospecimen analysis funding opportunities from NHLBI, NIDDK, and FDA has been added to the funding opportunities page. These NIH Exploratory (R21) grant funding opportunities may be applicable to research using BioLINCC resources. Additionally included is an NHLBI released Notice of Special Interest (NOSI) on Data Science R01 applications. Please see the funding opportunities page, which includes links to the NIH grant announcements, for more information.
A new study, Lung Tissue Research Consortium (LTRC), has been posted to BioLINCC. Data and specimens from this study are available for requests.
A new study, Childhood Asthma Research and Education (CARE) Network Trial – Maintenance Versus Intermittent Inhaled Steroids in Wheezing Toddlers (MIST), has been posted to BioLINCC. Da…
Data have been updated for the Framingham Heart Study-Cohort (FHS-Cohort). The data now include event follow-up through 2018.
A new study, PRograms to Increase Diversity among Individuals Engaged in Health-related Research (PRIDE), has been posted to BioLINCC. Data from this study are available for requests.